Late Summer Top Sale: 2000M RS3 Gold with Up to 50% off for All
Posted: Aug 07, 2020
Making History is a fun quest that rewards 3 Quest points. The quest is extremely short if you have the correct teleportation methods. Additionally, you will not have to fight any enemies with cheap rs gold. That makes it the perfect quest to sit back and relax with - on desktop or Old School RuneScape mobile!
You must have completed Priest in Peril to start Making History. Additionally, you need a Ghostspeak amulet - which means you must complete at least some of Restless Ghost. It is also recommended to have completed Ghosts Ahoy, which gains you an Ectophial and Port Phasmatys entry. Having completed Ghosts Ahoy allows you to complete this quest significantly faster.
In terms of items that you need for this quest, as there’s no combat, using Graceful gear is recommended. Stamina potions can also help you move around faster. Ensure you have the following:
- Ghostspeak amulet, alternatively, Morytania legs 2/3/4 also have the same effect.
- A spade.
- Sapphire amulet, in strung form.
- Ectophial - alternatively 1,300 osrs gold to charter a ship to Port Phasmatys. It is not worth getting the ecto-tokens purely for this quest, as it is a time-consuming process.
- It is recommended to have a Necklace of Passage (with at least 3 charges).
- Ardougne teleport tablets (2+).
- Another recommended item is the Ring of Dueling.
- Enchanted lyre to teleport to Rellekka, or use fairy rings. The Enchanted lyre requires completion of The Fremennik Trials, and fairy rings require partial completion of Fairy Tale II.
To start with, you need to talk to Jorral, who is located at the Outpost. The Outpost is located north-west of Ardougne. To reach there, use the Necklace of Passage to get there directly, or use an Ardougne teleport. Press the first dialogue option twice, and from there, you can proceed to the next steps.
Use an Ardougne teleport and talk to the Silver merchant in the East Ardougne market. Use your ring of dueling, and head to Castle Wars. There’s a buried chest, northeast of the bridge. After digging it up, open and search the chest using the enchanted key to receive the journal.
After this, you can deposit the spade back into the bank at Castle Wars. It will be weighing you down despite you no longer needing it.
Next, head to Rellekka. You need to speak to Blanin, he is located east of the long hall. Rellekka is quite a remote location, if you’ve completed The Fremennik Trials, use the Enchanted Lyre. If you have access to fairy rings, use code AJR and head east to the town. If you have no other option, you can use a games necklace towards the Barbarian Outpost and run to Rellekka, but it will be quite the marathon.
After having spoken to Blanin, head north and speak to Dron. Dron will want to quiz you, fortunately, the answers are listed below:
- Iron mace
- Red spider blood
- 36 years, 8 months (21 days)
- Fifth and Fourth
- Northeast side
- Blanin, after all, you did just talk to him!
The World's Top WOW Classic Website--WOWclassicgp.com is committed to offering various WOW Classic products, like World of Warcraft Classic gold, items, powerleveling and so on. Competitive prices, 100% safety and fast delivery, as well as the consid