How to get the DOT License for BPO easily?
Posted: Sep 21, 2020
Starting a call center is a complicated process. The technical requirements alone can make your head spin. However, when you further pile legal requirements upon it, you begin to see how complicated the process can be. That doesn’t mean it has to. With the right attitude, couple with the right people to guide you, you can start-up your very own call center in no time.
And in this article, we are going to help you achieve exactly that. We will tell you how to get the DOT License for BPO Easily?What is DOT License?
DOT License or OSP registration is the authorization to start an IT enabled business that uses a lot of telecom resources. The Department of Telecommunication is the regulatory body that issues this license to OSPs such as:
- Call centers
- Tele Banking
- Tele Education
- and other services provider of IT enabled services.
Let’s now discuss the process to acquire the DOT License for BPO. It’s a simple process that involves six steps:
1. Setting up the business entity: Before filing the application to obtain the OSP License, you have to become eligible to do it. For that purpose, you first have to establish a business entity with the motive to start a call center. A private limited company is the best business entity to establish your business as in that case.
2. Furnish the required documents for call center application: Now, you have to furnish the documents that are required to submit the application of OSP registration. They are as follows:
a. Certificate of incorporation of the company you just established.,
b. Memorandum of Association with the term "call center" specified in the business objective.
c. Articles of Association
d. Network Diagram that shows the way telecom resources are implemented in your company.
e. A comprehensive information sheet that list that directors of the company, the shareholding pattern of the company.
f. A 60 word description of your call center business.
g. A Power of Attorney in the format prescribed by the regulatory authority.
3. Submit the online application for OSP registration: The application for DOT License for BPO is filed online via the SARALSANCHAR PORTAL, which is the part of the dot.gov portal. As you can already gather, the application filing process is completely online, making it easy for you submit the application.
4. Get the OSP Registration number: Once you submit the application, it will go to the processing queue. There, it would wait for its turn to be processed by the DOT. Once it’s picked up, you’ll be notified by you trusted Dot Consultant. The Department will assess your application to the highest degree. IF they find any issues with your application, you’ll receive the notification for the same, asking you to correct those issues. If you do it on time, you’ll receive another notification, only this time it will contain the OSP registration number.Conclusion
It’s not easy to realize your dream to start a call center, but it’s quite easy to ask an expert to help you. Are you looking for DOT License for BPO? If you are, then don’t wait ask for the help of DOT consultants today.
Vicky kumar is a company analyst in IP1 License.