Aer Lingus Airlines Booking, Baggage and Infant Policy
Posted: Apr 16, 2021
Aer Lingus Airline has garnered a great consumer base owing to the fact that it offers affordability to the passengers. It is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. The customer care representatives at Aer Lingus airline are there to help and provide assistance on matters that are concerning your booking with Aer Lingus. In this paper, we are going to cover the booking process along with baggage and infant policy. So if you are looking for similar details for Aer Lingus airline, then it is highly recommended to follow this space until the end.
So without any further ado let us get straight into the booking process that one needs to follow in order to make reservations at Aer Lingus.What is the booking or reservation process for Aer Lingus airlines?
The Aer Lingus airlines booking can be done by following the step-by-step guide mentioned down under:
- First and foremost the passengers are required to open their web browser and there you need to type in the website of Aer Lingus.
- Once you are on the website, the passengers then are required to locate the reservation bar. You can also start your reservation by clicking on the ‘Flights’.
- Start your reservation with Aer Lingus by selecting the type of flight from the three available options that are as follows: multi-city, round trip and one way.
- Once you have made the desired selection of your trip then you are required to proceed with entering the details that are necessary for making the flight reservation.
- Enter the departure city followed by the arrival.
- Next, you are required to enter the dates for your travel.
- After this, the passengers are required to enter the number of passengers that are going to accompany them on their flight.
- Select the class for your travel and then finally select the ‘search flight’ option.
- You will now be redirected to yet another page, where you will see a list of options for the available flights.
- Select the flight that you need to take with Aer Lingus and proceed with the payment option.
- Make the payment and you are done.
After the successful completion of the payment, you will receive a notification from the airline regarding your flight details. You will receive this at your registered email address or phone number.
In case you face any complications while making online reservations then you are advised to get in touch with Aer Lingus airlines customer service as they are experts in handling grievances related to Aer Lingus flights and booking.What is the Baggage allowance or policy of Aer Lingus Airlines?
The baggage allowance is something that every passenger must go through if they are making reservations with an airline.
The inclusions of the baggage policy issued by Aer Lingus is as follows:
- Passengers are allowed to carry bags of the following dimension 55x40x24 cms for cabin baggage. As far as the weight is concerned, the bag should not exceed 10 kgs.
- In the case of the checked-in bags, the passengers are allowed to carry a bag that should not exceed the weight limit that is 25 kgs and the dimensions should not exceed 158 cms.
The inclusions are as follows:
- Children up to 2 years old can travel without reserving a seat for themselves. Nonetheless, the passenger must inform the airline regarding the same.
- The passenger must be 15 years of age in case they want to carry an infant on their lap.
- Children between 2 to 11 years of age must travel in their seats.
Online Travel Help is a one-stop destination to all your queries about flight reservations, baggage, cancellation, infant, and pet policy. Get offers and cashback on flight ticket booking.