Ideal Way to Expertise the Technical Software of MB6-700 Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Project
Posted: Sep 29, 2014
Skills Measured of the Candidate During This Exam:
The MB6-700 Examination deals with the ability of the person in the different technical tasks that are listed below for the exam, MB6-700 Study Kits Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 Project. The greater the proportion of the marks, the more or extra queries is likely to see on that particular section of the exam.
Manage Projects (35-40 percent)
- Set your projects: It involves the steps like, getting a list of all the projects, editing various other projects and that too in detail.
- Create projects of in a variety: Make projects based on time or material, you can opt for the projects that are with fixed-price, the person is also free to generate internal, or investment based projects.
- Post project dealings: It involves, describing the various groups and categories, setting up the cost price of the product, along with the hourly-based transactions of the projects.
- Managing the timesheets: It involves setting up the timesheet on based of the periods, other than this, setting up the timesheet-related factors, Setting up the My delegates, or even creating and approving the reports based on the missing timesheets.
- Post project invoices: The stage deals with the different projects that are set up on the concept of invoicing. Therefore, a person will get to know about the steps involved in setting up the project contracts.
- Managing your project budgeting: It is about assessing the general ledger and predicting the concepts. It also involves describing the budget sanction workflow.
- Manage project inquiries and reports: It allows the user to access any information related to the project.
Manage Advance Projects (30 to 35 percent)
- Setting up to the Configure of the project and its validation
- Learning to Configure the project and forecasting
- Learning to Manage the advanced projects and their invoicing
- Getting to know about the Track work in the process (WIP) for the internal projects
- Learn to Manage advanced time and material projects
- Learn to Manage advanced fixed-price projects
Manage projects and services for the industry (30 to 35 percent)
- Learn to Manage Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Know more about Manage project quotations
- Steps to Setting up resource scheduling
- Know more about the ways to Set up billing rules for project contracts
- Know how can you Manage project invoicing
- Learn ways to Manage pay when
- paid (PWP) subcontracting
- Manage all your costs
Road to the Achievement by Using our Latest and Workable Study Material for IT Certifications...