How Do I Set Up a Wireless Connection on a Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer?
Posted: May 04, 2021
We know that Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer is the all-in-one inkjet printer used by the end user's printer. It is mainly used in organizations, homes and for business purposes. Therefore, this device is the most popular and suitable for everyone because of its cheap printer, and it is used for personal work. The Canon PIXMA printer is an all-in-one printer i.e. in one unit and used in one multifunctional operation. You can easily work in one device to instantly print, scan, fax, copy and email at the same time.
Its main feature is that you can easily connect wired or wireless smart devices. You can connect your smartphone and PC to Wi-Fi to print, scan and fax the document wherever you want.
Today, there is a Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer on the market with an automatic feed function, which means that you want to print the document over the wireless network at any time. You can print it from anywhere in the house via smartphone and PC. The Canon Pixma MG3620 printing device saves time and money. The wireless network can be used easily for everyone. It has distinctive features such as high speed, HD quality printing and automatic duplication.
Above we mentioned everything about the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer and now we discuss the printer setup with PC, iPad, Mac and smartphone. Nowadays, many programs or apps are used for settings such as AirPrint3 for iPhone, Android device with Mopria4, Canon Print app and Google Cloud Print. But we've talked about setting up the printer on wired or wireless USB devices.
Configure the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
After purchasing the new MG3620 Canonical Printer, open the printer case, connect the cable and check the power supply. Also make sure the printer is turned on and you can copy the document. You can read the instructions below to set up your new printer over a wired or wireless USB network.
- First, you need to download the printer driver software and install it on the system device according to the printer model.
- Connect the wired USB connection to your computer and printer and follow the on-screen instructions during the installation process.
- Then all messaging functions are checked, such as printing, scanning, faxing and copying of documents.
Wireless Configuration of the Canon PIXMA MG3620 Printer
- In the wired wireless connection, connect the printer to a PC or laptop via the WiFi network. Everyone has easy wireless access at home and in the office. You don't need a wired USB for this. Now we will describe how to install the printer settings on the wireless network.
- When the Wi-Fi light dims on a Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer, you can press the stop button.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on the Canon printer until the Wi-Fi ON indicator on the printer lights up.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- Install the printer driver software on your Canon printer and proceed with the wireless setup process
- Select the connection method, you can select the wireless LAN connection and click the next process.
- The printer list will appear on the computer screen, select the Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer and press Next.
Then Follow all on Screen Instructions and Restart the Printer
This article is written by the author. Jack Smith gather all the information about new technology and share here. Please subscribe us now.