Why is Google mail not working on iPhone/iPad?
Posted: Jun 18, 2021
Is your Google mail not working? Are you encountering some issue with the working of your Google Mail? Is your mil is not working on your iOS device?
Whatever may be the issue applying a few simple fixes will take you back on the uninterrupted services again. Whether your Google mail is not working on iPhone/ iPad, apply the below-mentioned fixes and get your issue resolved.
Here’s all you need to perform.
- Gmail backend server is down: If the server is down from the back end, you need to wait until the issue is resolved. You can also check the recent news concerning it, and then after the issue is resolved, try signing in to your Gmail account again. Check if the problem has been resolved.
- Connectivity Issues: If the problem is with your internet connection, you need to connect with the internet service provider. An active internet is an essential element for the appropriate working of email services.
- Erroneous Email settings: Incorrect email settings may also halt the user from having access to the email services. To resolve the issue, you need to check the email settings. In case the problem is with the incorrect email settings, you need to add the email settings manually. So cross-check if the settings are correct.
- Incorrect Fetch Settings: If the issue is due to the incorrect fetch settings, perform the following:
- Open the Settings App
- Click on Passwords
- Click on Fetch new data line
- Locate your Gmail account
- Verify the setting
- If the setting is set to Push, then the mail server will send new emails directly to your phone
- If the setting is set to Fetch, then iPhone will periodically ask the server for new mails
- If the setting is set to 30 mins, you may receive new emails after 30 mins
- Also, you can manually adjust the settings when you receive new mails only when you refresh it
- Choose the setting as per your requirement.
5. Outdated application: If the issue is due to an outdated application, ensure that you update the application and use an updated application to experience uninterrupted services. Outdated application is undoubtedly the cause of occurrence on several issues.
Here's all you need to do to resolve the issue at Getechinfo. But let us first get familiar with the causes of the problem. Are you also searching for resolutions to fix the problem of "Gmail won't load in chrome on windows 10"? Then you have come to the right place.
My name is Ponty Samson. I am working at Getechinfo. It offers blogs for All Emails, Antivirus, printers, browsers, Supportive Products, Router, Devices, Games, etc. You can touch on +1-325-238-8006.