Top Five Educational Apps For Children
Posted: Oct 17, 2021
Keeping children engaged in learning is a challenging task for parents, especially at home, because, believe it or not, it’s a formality for children. However, little ones love visuals and playing better than studies, so why not give them educational apps that promote fun learning among children, especially generation Z and millennial children.
Top 5 educational apps that children will love
These five apps are popular among children thanks to their visual approach and beautiful colors for children. But, it does not mean that these apps are all hunky-dory, as they all have their fair share of advantages and disadvantages.
Hungry Caterpillar Play School
This educational app is perfect for toddlers as it teaches them the prerequisites they require before going to kindergarten.
The app covers the alphabet, numbers, shapes, colors, art, and puzzles as topics. The app’s design is beautiful and original, with various 3D features that children will love.
- The app has regular updates.
- The kidSAFE program has approved it.
- The meaningful play and discovery broaden children to relevant teaching.
- Children need a subscription to participate in activities.
It’s an enjoyable story like learning app and a website with 10000+ activities, which keeps children engaged with movies, games, and quizzes. ABCmouse.com is a reading and arithmetic app for children between 2 and 8 years old.
Parents can also track their children’s progress, which is a nice touch to it. The app gives a month’s free trial, after which there are approx rupees 730.43 monthly fees, that is if the child likes it.
- It’s an app that is fun to read and use as a map.
- The design is spontaneous
- There is a month’s free trial available.
- Poor customer service.
Quick Math Jr.
Who loves mathematics? Like seriously, it’s a subject that is unnecessarily complicated, but there is a way to make it exciting and easier for children. Quick Math Jr. is one of the finest applications for primary school students, turning mathematics into a fun and creative experience.
Children may choose from different 12 math games that contain basic ideas and skills. The application allows children to create their custom characters, and the incredible artistic visuals will keep them engaged. The answers are either drawn or handwritten, adding a personal touch to them. The software is an excellent way for children to practice handwriting.
- There is no cost with this app whatsoever.
- It makes arithmetic subjects fun and easy to understand.
- The premium version has a plethora of additional features.
- The app irregularly crashes, especially after an IOS update.
Many blogs and articles on the web state the importance of language learning for the younger ones.
Now, here’s the source, introducing Duolingo, a fun language learning app for children. It offers children 30+ languages to learn with audio, visual, and spoken activities.
- It’s an easy way to learn a new language.
- It has bite-sized activities that keep children regular and interested.
- The app designers are experts in the language design field.
- The free version is overloaded with commercials.
The Innovative Language App
Another language learning app for slightly older children is the Innovative Language App, which has native teachers for 34 languages. The learners can track their progress and choose their level. Each language is divided into beginner, intermediate and advanced for better understanding.
- Learn from native teachers.
- Many free resources such as word of the day.
- New lessons are added every week.
- Its free trial is only one week long.
Ideal Education Point (New Choudhary Public School) exists as the Best Online Education School In Jaipur. Its app is like a mini-school for children, with many features such as attendance monitoring, weekly tests, study materials, and more to make learning from home more accessible.
Ideal Education Point (New Choudhary Public Senior Secondary School) is one of the best RBSE Hindi & English medium School in Jaipur where students get a fresh & digital environment for their studies.