Improve your typing skills via QWERTY Key Sequence
Posted: Oct 09, 2013
The name "QWERTY" for our typewriter keyboard comes from the first six letters in the top alphabet row (the one just below the numbers). It is also called the "Universal" keyboard for rather obvious reasons. It was the work of inventor C. L. Sholes, who put together the prototypes of the first commercial typewriter in a Milwaukee machine shop back in the 1860's.
The term QWERTY is introduced from the first six letters in the top alphabet row( it is just numeric keys in keyboard). As it is the most popular form of keyboard
To become pro in typing you have to have better command over your keyboard, understanding the key sequence is important factor to improve typing skills. According a search most of typing use key sequence like AS, ON, TE, ER. These key pairs should be placed in opposite hand side to have faster typing speed.
Sometime it happens that you have better understanding of keyboard but QWERTY sequences your expertise will not as per your expectation.
Even if you are looking keys in keyboard following right way expert advantage then you have more chance of likely to success.
- Follow QWERTY sequence tips of regular basis you will realize a better speed in just couple of weeks.
AEONTRI we call them high frequency key are more likely to be struck by inner of middle in routine typing,.
The dominant factor in typing speed is use of opposite hands for key sequences. Try - sososo, ththth, elelel,... Far more key sequences are struck by fingers on opposite hands using the XPeRT keyboard (83%) versus Qwerty (50%), making XPeRT highly optimized for speed.
- Maintaining a correct typing posture: this means sitting erect with elbows to your sides and fingers neither hovering above nor pressing down, but rather resting gently on the keys in a standard finger position - more about this below.
- Ensuring that the keyboard is at the proper height. Most desks and keyboard trays are set at a standard height. Be aware that if you are shorter or taller than average you will need to adjust your chair to establish comfortable positioning.
- Typing with finesse - type fluidly with fingers resting gently on the keyboard.
- Refraining from overworking yourself. Take periodic respites from your typing routine. Gluing yourself to a keyboard for hours of uninterrupted typing will lead to problems and fatigue and render you less productive in the long run.
- Monitoring your typing speed and accuracy by returning frequently to one of the free speed typing test available on the internet can motivate you toward higher levels of speed and accuracy as you see the results of your efforts.
You can improve typing skill with our tool please visit us: http://www.besttypingtest.me/
My name is Bruna Stuart, I am professional Blogger. I like to write about web and related technology. I often recommend best service provider in the web industry. You can explore this link to for custom web design services: http://www.iquincesoft.com