Get The Best Communication Done With Cloud PBX
Posted: Oct 24, 2016
Cloud PBX is one of the fastest growing systems which help to do communication with the support of Skype. It has many features to set your calls as per the need.
A PBX phone system is used for business purpose. You can get the Skype for business also with add-on features of PBX features which are used without the complicated and costly equipment. The cloud PBX can be used with Skype for full basic tasks like muting calls, unmuting calls, receiving calls, transferring calls with the help of internet access. It can be utilized worldwide.
Features of Cloud PBX
- Answering Calls – You can answer the calls by touching and placing outbound calls by dialing the full phone number and it can be done by clicking in Skype also.
- A delegation of Calls on behalf - You can answer the calls on behalf of authorities for your support. It will give the notifications automatically to other candidates the call is being attended by someone.
- Forwarding of Calls - These features allow you to set up the rules of forwarding calls so that you can attend calls from everywhere at any time. You can also forward calls to voicemail and your officemates as well.
- History of Calls – It will keep a record of all your calls in the single place with the device from which it is being answered. The record of conversation has been answered from the phone for the planned meetings.
- Holding of Calls – It is very useful when multiple calls are being attended. It keeps your call on hold automatically when you receive and make a call.
- Transferring of calls - Calls transferring can be done if you have your time off and want to leave your office. It will keep your conversation in progress by transferring it from PC to your IP phone and tablet.
- Caller ID – You can get all the details of the person calling you from inside the company. It can pull information the records of office with the profile photo.
- Switching of Device – It activates the play of call or meeting to another instrument.
- Different Ringtones – You can set different ringtones for the different type of calls every day. It will help you to recognize to know the person calling you.
- Routing of Do not disturb - You can also enable the call blocking feature which contributes to blocking incoming calls. It will only allow specific calls.
Visit this website to learn more about cloud IPBX.
This article is written by Lee Wood. He has got into writing professionally and uploads regular informative articles. You can refer to the articles and the information put down by him and clears your doubts on call center VoIP.