How to fix canon pixma mp237 errors? free canon printer support
Posted: Nov 03, 2018
Canon Pixma MP237 Printer is loaded with great features yet there are situations when you start facing inevitable errors with the model. To get rid of these errors or to avoid them in future it’s important to have the basic know-hows in printer troubleshooting so you can prevent further damage to your printer. Canon PIXMA MP237 since a multifunctional printer needs a proper care to avoid complications and errors in future. Below are some of the common Canon printer errors users reported facing in Canon printer MP237. Know how to resolve the error manually at home or take help from Canon Printer Support Technicians available toll free 24x7 all days in a week.
Canon Printer Error 02 & 03
If your Canon printer starts displaying error code message 02 or 03 then it may be because of paper problems. It could simply mean your printer is stuck with:
- Paper jams
- Paper roller is not picking up
- Your Printer detects no paper
If you are looking ways to resolve this error, refer to the troubleshooting steps below:How to Fix Canon Printer Error 02 or 03?
- If the problem has occurred due to dirty paper roller, then you need replacing or cleaning the paper roll. Ensure your paper roller is not worn out or dirty and also check if they all are aligned well to the paper.
- Restart your canon printer and reload paper. Depending on the paper size and type of paper, observe the maximum capacity of the paper feeder and alignment. Don’t feed too much of paper into the printer tray.
Canon printer error code 05 occurs if:
- The ink cartridge was not properly installed.
- A wrong printer cartridge was installed.
- Print head is not detected by the printer.
When your Canon Pixma starts facing this error, an orange light starts blinking 5 times. To resolve this, follow the steps below:How to Fix Canon Printer Error Code 05?
- Reinstall cartridge – Try removing the Canon ink cartridge and install it again. If you own a colored printer that uses multi ink cartridges, make sure that each cartridge is installed to the respected place into the printer.
- Clean ink cartridge – If the print head is not detected, this could mean that the ink cartridge may be dirty or clogged and is not recognizing print head. Clean your Canon printer ink cartridge thoroughly and reinstall it again. Anytime you can call Canon printer toll Free for FREE help from our experienced technicians.
To resolve common Canon Printer errors, you do not need to make any hard attempt. All you need to do is dial our Canon printer toll-free number i.e. and tell us your all Canon printer problems. Our Canon representatives help you directly discussing your issue over phone. They offer best solutions based on your problems or help remotely at absolutely free cost. Their years of expertise define their knowledge and capability in offering you the best & affordable service.
All you need to call on our Canon printer Helpline Phone Number +1-800-436-0509 USA/Canada, +44-800-046-5700 UK and +61-1800-769-903 AUS Toll Free.
We are the certified technician that resolve your Canon printer problems instantly. http://www.printertollfreenumber.com/