How to set up and install Epson Workforce Pro WF 4630?
Posted: Aug 25, 2019
Epson Workforce Pro WF 4630 is an all-in-one printer that offers laser-quality printing as well printouts with high speeds. This new Epson printer is supported by Epson’s new Precision Core printing technology and it is known to perform better than the laser printers. This printer will give you print-shop quality colour prints and laser-sharp colour and black texts, hence you can save a lot on the cost of ink. To know more about this printer, consider calling at the Epson Printer Support Number.
Features of Epson WF 4630
- You will get a print speed of 20 ISO ppm (colour) and 20 ISO ppm (black).
- The Epson Connect feature allows you to print and share from anywhere.
- There is a Front Loading Paper Tray with Rear Feeder.
- Navigation is easy with 3.5" inch Touchscreen.
- It allows both the Wireless connectivity and with Wi-Fi Direct.
- It uses less than 70% less power as compared to laser printers.
- Ink Droplet Size is minimum.
- You will get a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
When you will purchase the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630, you will get the following things:
- Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4630 all-in-one printer
- Instruction Manual
- DURABrite® Ultra Ink cartridges9 — Four 786 series ink cartridges: Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, and Black
- Power cord
- Driver Software Installation Disk
To set up this printer on your device, you can contact the Epson Technical Support team.
Setting up Epson Pro WF 4630
- Make sure the printer is set up with a working Wireless or Ethernet network connection before beginning with the installation process.
- Now take the installation disk, install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. If there is no installation disk, you can visit the official site to download the driver of the Epson printer.
- After downloading and installing the Epson Connect printer setup, launch the application.
- The application will start looking for your printer automatically and will show the results. Select your Epson Pro WF 4630 Printer from the results and click ‘Next’ to continue.
- After selecting your Epson printer, go to the Printer Registration section and click Continue to get to the License Agreement page.
- After reading the terms and conditions carefully for License Agreement, click Agree and then press Next when asked to get the print out of it.
- Enter all the required details in the page and click ‘Finish’ to complete the Epson Connect registration process for your Epson Printer.
Connect Printer with Mobile Device
Epson Pro WF 4630 gives you the opportuneness of printing and scanning using your mobile device through the iPrint app. You just need to download and install the app on your mobile device as follows:
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store as per the device you have.
- Type iPrint App in the search bar.
- Select the app from the result and install it on your device.
For further help and support, you can simply dial the Epson Customer Care Number.
Any issue regarding Epson Printer contact Epson Customer Care Number