Video Conferencing - A Cutting Edge Technology for Banking and Financial Sectors
Posted: Jul 15, 2014
Nowadays clients hope to accept faultless and customized administrations in a manner that is advantageous for them. Feature correspondences can help Banks to enhance their client's administration experience. Today video conferencing software might be custom-made to the Banking business through the procurement of video in their bank branches where physical staff may not generally be accessible. Master staff might be located at headquarters whether they are in Mumbai or Atlanta, and clients can have an entry to up close and personal counsel via virtual meet up from their nearby bank branches as and when they require it. Along these lines clients can even get access to nearby discussion whenever and in their native language.
Establishing a video communication channel in the bank branches, remains as a best administration tool to control key variables, including client, counsel, and other staff experience; endpoint interoperability; security; protection; confirmation; and necessity associations.
There are numerous ways for retail banks to build income and separate themselves through conference based banking services. The potential benefit of adopting video conferencing solution for banker would be the capability to scale the provision of expertise. Through this technology the financial institutes are able to reduce drastically their operational costs thereby increasing the revenues.
Software video conference is a cutting edge technology for banking sector not only to save time and money, but also to enhance the amount of customer acquisition. The following is the various ways where video conference is being used in financial institutes:
- Banking sectors are providing one click access to their clients and prospects to avail anytime the online customer and technical support services.
- Conducting webinars and online seminar session with client and prospects, regarding the terms and conditions of a policy
- Through this solution the clients are able to connect instantaneously with the respective account manager and product experts.
- 24/7 face to face counseling and customer services
- Virtual product trainings to branch offices around countries, by conducting training sessions virtually the banking sectors are drastically reducing their operational costs.
- Effective communication and collaboration platform for internal communications
- Loan Interviews: Loan interviews are the most common and the significant aspect in banks wherein, the customers are interviewed in such a way to explore whether the customer have the credibility to retrieve the loan. In this process, clients will be asked to submit the required documents, which serve as a proof that the client is capable to fulfill the loan installments. Normally this is done in physical presence. With the aid of interactive features in Video conferencing technology, the clients can share all important documents virtually live during the time of interview. The interactive feature of video conferencing solution includes file sharing, application sharing, desktop sharing, whiteboard sharing and co-browsing.
I am Deeksha working as a Sr. Seo Executive for Peoplelink Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Providers for top-quality video conferencing solutions.