My HP Printer Print without Black Printing?
Posted: Mar 14, 2020
It's a common story when you want to print something and your printer's black ink decides to leave a perpetual license. When this happens, you can call HP support to fix this problem and comes across some press forums without finding a clear solution. We've compiled a list of things to try when your HP printer is not printing as black as it should.
These are the steps to repair a printer without printing the black color correctly. Try them carefully.
Some Basic Things to Start:
- Turn off the printer, disconnect the USB cables, and disconnect the power. Wait a few moments, and then reconnect the printer to turn it on.
- Test a test print page or print a quality diagnosis report.
- Make sure the ink cartridges have enough ink or are not to blame.
Check the Print Cartridge:
- Only the ink cartridges are almost empty or empty
- Make sure that the ink cartridges are also correctly filled and installed in their respective slots.
- If a new cartridge is installed, double check that the tape over the air vent has been removed.
- Confirm that the boxes have no bubbles. In this case, carefully use a pin to clean the cap.
- Try a different ink cartridge to see if the printer can recognize the cartridges or not.
- If you can find out if the problem is with the ink cartridges or print cartridges, you can easily configure the color print edition instead of black printing.
Check the Printheads:
- When replacing ink cartridges, it is not necessary to check whether the printheads are printing.
- Make sure the printheads are not blocked. You can clean it automatically or manually in either way.
- If the error persists, try the cleaning function two or three times. One thing to note is that automatic cleaning uses a lot of ink, so only use this process when you need to.
Some Advanced Settings:
- The ability to print in black is caused by the printer driver. Try updating the printer driver or uninstall and reinstall it.
- Changing the map settings is one way to fix this problem. But it doesn't work if you have two cards with black printing. By switching from one type of paper to another, you simply stimulate or jump to work with one of the black cartridges.
After trying the above measurement, you will definitely be able to solve the problem Do not print in black color. It is a common problem that needs to be fixed quickly. So follow these steps carefully and fix this issue every time it appears.
Follow us to get more information about computer and printer devices.